New Curation

Men's Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Foam for Hair Loss and Hair Regrowth, Topical Treatment for Thinning Hair, 3-Month Supply,2.11 Ounce (Pack of 3)

  • 3-month supply of Men's Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Foam hair growth treatment to help treat hair loss, maintain hair density and allow for the regrowth of fuller hair


  • Formulated with 5% Minoxidil, our fast-working hair regrowth treatment works to boost hair follicle activity and hair protein production and is clinically proven to regrow up to 25% more hair

  • Men's hair growth treatment also contains botanical extracts and emollient to help maintain a healthy, conditioned scalp, plus alphahydroxy acid (AHA) to promote natural skin exfoliation to help keep follicles open

  • From the #1 dermatologist-recommended brand, this anti-hair loss foam is ideal for use at the early stages of hair thinning and features Tricho-Prime Technology that works on contact to create a healthy hair regrowth environment


  • Men's hair growth treatment delivers clinically visible results in as little as 12 weeks and comes in an easy-to-apply foam, specially designed to fit into your daily routine


Customer Review:

My hair has been gradually thinning over the last 35 years. I have tried many things to help, but nothing really seemed to make a difference. I was at the point where I didn't want to leave the house because my hair was so thin. I tried Rogaine foam at my dermatologist's recommendation. Even though I am female, I use the men's Rogaine two times a day. (Be advised that is not what the instructions recommend for women, so you can make your own decision about using it once (recommended for women) or twice daily.) It was the first thing that had ever helped. I could tell that I was shedding less hair. A few months later, I also started using Monat (directly from the company, so I was sure of authenticity) because my dermatologist had also mentioned Monat as a product that might help. I wash my hair every day with Monat's Intense Repair shampoo and leave it on my hair for 5 minutes before rinsing and conditioning.
I think together Rogaine foam and Monat have given me real results. While I still don't have super thick hair, it now looks appropriate for someone my age (55). I am incredibly happy with the results. I don't have to carefully try to arrange it on top and in the back to cover extra thin spots. They are gone. Someone who hadn't seen me in a while stopped by. When I opened the door, she did a double take and said, "You have so much hair!" I told my husband about it and he said, "You do. You look like -" and pointed to a picture on the wall from about 12 years ago. He said I was getting a woolly head again! :) (A slight exaggeration, but still nice to hear!)
Also, I wanted to mention what didn't work for me, in case that might help someone. I have tried lots of supplements and pills that are supposed to regrow hair and have never seen any results. I still take biotin anyway, because it is inexpensive, and lots of people say it helps. Also, I have noticed that sugar first thing in the morning really makes me shed a lot of hair. I was having fruit smoothies and my hair really started falling out. I now have a low carb breakfast. Lastly, in the past, when I tried Rogaine, I had always used the generic. I never saw any results, so I assumed the name brand Rogaine wouldn't help either. But, at least for me, there was a night and day difference between generic and name brand Rogaine.
(By the way, I am not getting any benefit from Rogaine or Monat for mentioning their products. I just hope my experiences can help someone else.) Blessings!

Comments